Apartment Option $350/session – The Village Apartments
Single Occupancy $299/session – University Hall*
Double Occupancy $199/session – University Hall*
*WCU meal plan is required for all students staying at University Hall.
Registration & Payment
A completed Lease Agreement and proof of enrollment in a summer course must be returned no later than Tuesday May 4, 2021. Once all required paperwork and fees are received, you will be assigned a bed space in University Hall. An on-line Housing Intent Form must be completed to begin the registration process.
Check-in instructions and procedures will be distributed to residents once the housing registration process is completed. If you are attending both sessions you may remain in your assignment between sessions. Check out must occur within 4 hours of your final exam.
Summer Session I:
Check in Sunday, May 30, 2021
Summer Session II:
Check in Sunday, July 4, 2021
USH offers summer session housing as a service to full-time undergraduate and graduate students participating in WCU summer session classes. You must provide proof of your summer schedule along with your housing payment and lease agreement. Student’s residency during the summer session housing period is expected to have minimal impact on the staff, facilities, and fellow residents. Any and all infractions of USH and University policy may result in the immediate termination of the Lease Agreement. If termination occurs, no refund will be issued for the summer session rent.
Online courses and WCU internships are not eligible.
Before Requesting Summer Session Housing, Please be Aware of the Following Policies
1. Violations of alcohol, illegal drugs, guest or noise policies, instances of abuse or unauthorized use of USH facilities, or any other USH or University policy infraction may result in immediate removal of the resident from the residence halls for the remainder of the summer housing period, without refund.
2. Services provided by USH and Residence Life staff will be limited to those that are most essential, especially those pertaining to health and safety concerns.
3. Residents may experience interruptions to utilities or other services for repairs or testing. Prior notification will be provided.
4. Students staying in summer session housing for both sessions will be subject to one Health and Safety room inspection.
5. Mail, food service, and other campus resources will have limited availability during this time period.
6. Contact WCU Public Safety for any emergency situation at (610) 436-3311.
7. All students must follow the University’s Student Code of Conduct, located here: https://www.wcupa.edu/_services/stu/ramsEyeView/codeOfConduct.aspx
If you have further questions or need assistance, please contact Abigail at firstname.lastname@example.org