In response to the Governor’s decision regarding Chester, Bucks, and Delaware Counties, we have shifted our on-campus move-out process. We ask that students navigate to RamConnect (https://ramconnect.wcupa.edu/groups) to change their designated time, as we have added slots available earlier in this. We encourage you to come as soon as possible if it is convenient.
Instructions for students to change their registration:
1. Access the link on RamConnect for your residential community where you originally registered.
2. You will be brought to a page that displays a message that you are registered for the event.
3. You will see a section that reads “My Event Registrations” and the time that you have selected.
4. Click “cancel.” Click “ok” when asked to confirm cancellation.
5. You will then see all available listings; choose your new desired time.
If your student has not signed-up for a designated move-out time slot, please have them do so at this time. We encourage you to come as soon as possible if it is convenient. If you have already signed up or if this does not apply to you, please disregard. We thank everyone for their patience and understanding and wish everyone the best of luck as you finish the semester.