ALL MATERIALS ARE DUE BY 12:00PM ON DECEMBER 5, 2014
Winter Term Housing Begins – Sunday, December 14, 2014
Check in – 10:00am until 2:00pm at the front desk of the student’s community
Residents must vacate their assignment before 10:00am on December 23, 2014 and may return after 10:00am on January 4, 2015
Residents may remain in their assignment through Sunday, January 18, 2015
Winter Term Housing fees will be billed to student’s USH account at a rate of $200.00 for the winter term housing period. There will be no partial or prorated billings for shorter stays. All payments are due prior to Friday, December 5, 2014 to the Community Manager of your current building.
Registration & Payment
Please complete the attached Lease Addendum. This form must be returned to the Community Manager of your current building no later than Friday, December 5, 2014. No student may stay in their unit during the winter break period for winter term housing without registering.
You will be able to reside in your current assignment during the winter term housing period. You will not have access to your residence hall until you have checked in with USH. Students may remain in the room until housing reopens for the spring semester on Sunday, January 18, 2015.
USH offers winter term housing as a service to full-time undergraduate and graduate residents participating in WCU winter term. You must currently reside in a USH community. You must provide proof of your winter term schedule along with your $200.00 fee and lease addendum. Online courses are not eligible.
Student’s residency during the Winter Term Housing period is expected to have minimal impact on the staff, facilities, and fellow residents. Any and all infractions of USH and University policy may result in the immediate termination of the Lease Addendum. If termination occurs, no refund will be issued for the winter term rent.
Before requesting winter break housing, please be aware of the following policies
1. Residence halls are open ONLY to provide living space for students registered for winter break housing. Non-WCU students and WCU students not registered for winter break housing are not permitted as guests or visitors in the residence halls.
2. Violations of alcohol, illegal drugs, guest or noise policies, instances of abuse or unauthorized use of USH facilities, or any other USH or University policy infraction may result in immediate removal of the resident from the residence halls for the remainder of winter break housing, without refund.
3. Services provided by USH and Residence Life staff will be limited to those that are most essential, especially those pertaining to health and safety concerns.
4. Residents may experience interruptions to utilities or other services for repairs or testing. Prior notification will be provided.
5. Mail, food service, and other campus resources will have limited availability during this time period.
6. Front desks will be open from 10:00am to 2:00pm and 6:00pm to 8:00pm each day.
7. Contact WCU Public Safety for any emergency situation at (610) 436-3311.
|Community||Community Manager||Front Desk Phone Number||Email Address||Community Manager Phone Number|
|Allegheny Hall||Stephanie Giangiulioemail@example.com||610.430.4975|
|Commonwealth Hall||Brady Colyerfirstname.lastname@example.org||610.430.5860|
|University Hall||Bryan Eidelemail@example.com||610.436.2474|
|Brandywine Hall||Shannon Brillfirstname.lastname@example.org||610.430.4985|