University Student Housing welcomes students from other colleges and universities while they are participating in a summer internship with a local business in the greater Chester County and Philadelphia area!
We provide a safe and comfortable environment where the residents can make the most of their internship experience. University Student Housing operates on the campus of West Chester University, which is conveniently located within walking distance from the Borough of West Chester. We are also a short driving distance from Exton, Great Valley, Kennett Square, King of Prussia, and Philadelphia with access to major travel routes and public transportation.
**Due to spring semester move-out and fall semester move-in, we cannot accommodate any dates outside of this window of time.
Detailed information on check-in procedures, times and location will be included in and attached to your online registration confirmation e-mail which should be printed for your reference. Additional information will be provided via e-mail during the summer to all Intern Housing residents.
1. Violations of alcohol, illegal drugs, guest or noise policies, instances of abuse or unauthorized use of USH facilities, or any other USH or University policy infraction may result in immediate removal of the resident from the residence halls for the remainder of the summer housing period, without refund.
2. Services provided by USH and Residence Life staff will be limited to those that are most essential, especially those pertaining to health and safety concerns.
3. Residents may experience interruptions to utilities or other services for repairs or testing. Prior notification will be provided.
4. Interns will be subject to one Health and Safety room inspection.
5. Mail, food service, and other campus resources will have limited availability during this time period.
6. Contact WCU Public Safety for any emergency situation at (610) 436-3311.
To make a reservation to stay with us this summer, please follow this link and submit the online registration form.
If you have further questions or need assistance, please contact Chris at email@example.com