Mark Your Calendars! Grandparents University is June 26th to June 28th, 2017!
Grandparents University is a specially designed program for grandparents and their grandchildren to come together for a three-day educational experience on the West Chester University campus. It’s an event that combines incredible fun with interactive learning. Participants enjoy the “collegiate life” of living in the residence halls, enjoying the dining hall experience, selecting their own courses, attending classes across campus, and exploring the WCU campus. Grandparents University gives our alumni a chance to fondly remember their Golden Ram days and our grandparents an opportunity to explore our vibrant, growing campus, all the while creating a lifetime of memories.
Some of the fun may include…
• Meeting Rammy, the West Chester University mascot.
• Testing your Disney knowledge with a Disney Trivia night.
• Learning what it takes to be on a news team by creating your own news cast.
• Learning about West Chester University by participating in an interactive scavenger hunt.
• Building your very own robot.
• Learning how to get the most out of your smart phone camera.
• And much more!
University Student Housing, LLC (USH), a division of the WCU Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, manages six high-end community’s located on the West Chester University (WCU) campus. There are four residence halls – Allegheny Hall, Brandywine Hall, Commonwealth, and University Hall. There are also two garden-style apartment communities, The Village and the East Village. Together, the six communities house almost 3,000 students.