Mark Your Calendars! Grandparents University is June 26th to June 28th, 2017!
Grandparents University is a specially designed program for grandparents and their grandchildren to come together for a three-day, educational experience on the West Chester University campus. It’s an event that combines incredible fun with interactive learning. Participants enjoy the “collegiate life” of living in a residence hall, enjoying the dining hall experience, selecting their own courses, attending classes across campus, and exploring the WCU campus. Grandparents University gives our alumni a chance to fondly remember their Golden Ram days and our grandparents an opportunity to explore our vibrant, growing campus, all the while creating a lifetime of memories.
Some of the fun may include…
• Meeting Rammy, the West Chester University mascot.
• Testing your Disney knowledge with a Disney Trivia night.
• Learning what it takes to be on a news team by creating your own news cast.
• Learning about West Chester University by participating in an interactive scavenger hunt.
• Building your very own robot.
• Learning how to get the most out of your smart phone camera.
• And much more!
University Student Housing, LLC (USH), a division of the WCU Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, manages six high-end community’s located on the West Chester University (WCU) campus. There are four residence halls – Allegheny Hall, Brandywine Hall, Commonwealth, and University Hall. There are also two garden-style apartment communities, The Village and the East Village. Together, the six communities house almost 3,000 students.