University Student Housing welcomes the opportunity to house students from other colleges and universities while they are participating in a summer internship with a local business in the greater Chester County and Philadelphia area. We provide a safe and comfortable environment where the residents can make the most of their internship experience. University Student Housing operates on the campus of West Chester University, which is conveniently located within walking distance from the Borough of West Chester. We are also a short driving distance from Exton, Great Valley, Kennett Square, and Philadelphia with access to major travel routes and public transportation.
Staying in a University Student Housing community includes:
**There is no possibility of extension past the August 4th end date, as all rooms must be turned over to prepare for WCU student Fall move-in.
Detailed information on check-in procedures, times and location will be included in and attached to your online registration confirmation e-mail which should be printed for your reference. Additional information will be provided via e-mail during the summer to all Intern Housing residents.
All interns stay in University Hall, a newly renovated, suite style resident hall. Suite style includes:
Two Bedroom Double
Two Bedroom Single
• Free cable access in all rooms of the suite. Resident must provide their own television and coaxial cable
• Shower curtains and trash cans are supplied.
USH reserves the right to make changes in a facility assignment to accommodate enrollment changes.
All residents staying in University Hall are welcomed to take advantage of the building amenities, which include:
• Free wireless access
• Free laundry facilities on every floor
• Social/study lounge on each floor
• 2nd floor fitness center
• 1st floor full kitchen
• Controlled building access
• On-site maintenance
Please visit the University Hall page for more information on University Hall.
Designated student parking lots “K” and “L” are free of charge during the summer and are within walking distance of University Hall. Further information regarding parking will be sent to you following your registration.
1. Violations of alcohol, illegal drugs, guest or noise policies, instances of abuse or unauthorized use of USH facilities, or any other USH or University policy infraction may result in immediate removal of the resident from the residence halls for the remainder of the summer housing period, without refund.
2. Services provided by USH and Residence Life staff will be limited to those that are most essential, especially those pertaining to health and safety concerns.
3. Residents may experience interruptions to utilities or other services for repairs or testing. Prior notification will be provided.
4. Interns will be subject to one Health and Safety room inspection.
5. Mail, food service, and other campus resources will have limited availability during this time period.
6. Contact WCU Public Safety for any emergency situation at (610) 436-3311.
To make a reservation to stay with us this summer, please follow this link and submit the online registration form.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org