STEP 1: Let us know your plans!
- By July 15th for the fall semester and December 15th for the spring semester, let USH know if you will be paying for housing with financial aid by completing this brief form here
STEP 2: Activate MyWCU
- Activate your MyWCU account.
- Complete all outstanding financial aid verifications. Failure to do so will delay your financial aid disbursement and could result in you having to pay rent in full out of pocket and possibly accruing late fees.
STEP 3: Authorize Funds
- Complete the following steps. For the fall semester, this must be completed prior to August 15th, before participating in Drop & Go, or before moving in, whichever occurs first. For the spring semester, this must be completed prior to January 15th or before moving in, whichever occurs first.
- Login to MyWCU.
- Authorize funds to transfer to USH by logging into your MyWCU account under the student financials section.
Click here to be redirected to MYWCU
- Select Apply Financial Aid to USH Housing Charges.
- Select Pay All or Enter Other Amount to authorize the amount of money to be disbursed to USH from the financial aid refund.
- Agree to Terms & Conditions.
- The student and USH Resident Accounts Office will receive confirmation of the authorized amount to be disbursed to USH.
STEP 4: Pay Rent
- Once this authorized amount is credited to your USH account, log into your USH portal to view your updated statement and any outstanding balance. Payment is due in full no later than October 1st for the fall semester and March 1st for the spring semester.
- Login to USH portal by clicking here.
- Select Web Accounts.
- Select View Statement.
- If a balance is owed, select Pay Now.
- The student is responsible for requesting enough financial aid to cover the cost of housing.
- This process must be completed prior to the start of each semester.
- If the amount authorized to be disbursed to USH does not cover the cost of rent and fees, the student is responsible for paying the remaining balance by the due date outlined by USH.
- Read all communications from WCU and USH carefully to ensure you do not miss a necessary step or deadline.
- If the financial aid is not disbursed or the status as a WCU student/USH resident changes, the student remains responsible for all outstanding rent and late fees.
- WCU Financial Aid Office
- USH Resident Accounts Office