University Student Housing and WCU are looking for more than 600 dynamic student leaders to be a part of the Move-In 2016 Team, and assist us in welcoming students to campus and their new home! Move-In 2016 will occur on Friday, August 26th and Saturday, August 27th.
Participation in Move-In 2016 shows the students and families your pride for both the organization and WCU. This is your exclusive opportunity to increase exposure to students while receiving monetary compensation for your organization. For every member who properly signs up and works the entire scheduled shift, your organization will receive $15.
Follow the simple checklist below to sign up today!
Sign up via the online form here
• Each member must sign up for at least one shift. Organization members are permitted to volunteer for more than one shift and organizations will be compensated accordingly.
• Each member must sign up individually via the online form. Submission deadline is August 5, 2016.
• If your organization has WCU alumni who would like to volunteer, please invite them to sign up.
Return to Campus
• Volunteers who will be living in on-campus housing are able to move into their fall housing assignment on Thursday, August 25, 2016 between 9:00am and 1:00pm. Further details will be emailed in August.
Check the email address you provide on the online form throughout the summer, for further details regarding your return to campus and Move-In Day.
• Friday, August 26th and Saturday, August 27th:
• Volunteers will be assigned to a specific residence hall as they arrive for the shift on Move-In Day and will be spread throughout all halls. It is likely that organization members will not be assigned to the same location.
• Volunteers are expected to assist with unloading cars, pushing carts, carrying belongings, and other tasks as assigned.
• Only recognized, active student organizations will receive $15 per volunteer. If your organization is not an official club, organization, club sport, or NCAA athletic team, or is currently inactive and/or not recognized, your organization will not receive $15 per volunteer. You are permitted to volunteer your time, but your organization will not be compensated.
If you have any questions, please direct them to email@example.com.
University Student Housing, LLC
West Chester University Office of Residence Life and Housing Services