Please Note: This information is reflecting the 2016 Drop & Go program. Information about 2017 Drop & Go program will be available at a later date.
For our fourth year, residents in USH communities will be strongly encouraged to participate in our Drop & Go Program. USH will open its Drop & Go Program on designated nights which allows residents to bring furniture and other large items to their residence hall suite before their scheduled Move-in Day. USH will open for the Drop & Go Program from 4:00pm to 8:00pm rain or shine on selected nights. The drivable sidewalks will NOT be opened for the Drop & Go Program. Each resident will receive their Drop & Go date by mail in the beginning of July. Applicants are not able to select their Drop & Go date and time.
Drop & Go begins on Wednesday, August 10th, 2016.
Please see your assignment email for your specific date and time. The schedule is also available below.
DROP & GO PROGRAM DATES AND INFORMATION
All residents are strongly encouraged to participate in this program. By utilizing this program residents can avoid the hassle, traffic, and limited time frame in which to unload their vehicles on Move-In Day.
Your specific Drop & Go date was outlined in your assignment email, but is also outlined below. You are only permitted to participate on your scheduled date. This program will occur on the dates below, rain or shine. You may arrive at any time during the program, but the building will close promptly at 8:00 PM. The start and end times are not negotiable.
|Date||Time||Allegheny & Brandywine Hall||Commonwealth Hall|
|Wednesday, August 10 2016||4:00 – 8:00 pm||–||8th Floor|
|Thursday, August 11, 2016||4:00 – 8:00 pm||7th Floor||7th Floor|
|Friday, August 12, 2016||4:00 – 8:00 pm||6th Floor||6th Floor|
|Monday, August 15, 2016||4:00 – 8:00 pm||1st & 5th Floor||1st & 5th Floor|
|Tuesday, August 16, 2016||4:00 – 8:00 pm||4th Floor||4th Floor|
|Wednesday, August 17, 2016||4:00 – 8:00 pm||3rd Floor||3rd Floor|
|Thursday, August 18, 2016||4:00 – 8:00 pm||2nd Floor||2nd Floor|
UNIVERSITY HALL DROP & GO PROGRAM DATES
|Tuesday, August 16, 2016||4:00 – 8:00 pm||5th, 6th, 7th|
|Wednesday, August 17th, 2016||4:00 – 8:00 pm||1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th|
EAST VILLAGE DROP & GO PROGRAM
|Friday, August 19th, 2016||4:00 – 8:00 pm|
THE VILLAGE DROP & GO PROGRAM
|Thursday, August 18th, 2016||4:00 – 8:00 pm||193, 192, 188, 186, 185, 182|
|Friday, August 19th, 2016||4:00 – 8:00 pm||191, 190, 187, 184, 183|
Arrival to Campus & Where to Park
• For North Campus communities, parking is available in D lot (in front of Lawrence Center and University Hall), K lot (behind Sykes Student Union), or in the New Street Parking Structure (corner of New Street and W. Nield’s Street).
• For South Campus communities, parking is available in your community. Additional parking is available in Q lot, by Farrell Stadium. Please park in designated parking spaces near your community and walk to your check-in location.
• Allegheny Hall residents should proceed to the West entrance of Allegheny Hall, which faces the Residential Quad, to check-in at the Front Desk.
• Brandywine Hall residents should proceed to the South entrance, which faces Wayne Hall, to check-in at the Front Desk.
• Commonwealth Hall residents should proceed to the East entrance, which faces Brandywine Hall, to check-in at the Front Desk.
• University Hall residents should proceed to the breezeway entrance, to check-in in the 1st floor lobby.
• The Village Apartments residents should proceed to the Village Clubhouse, after parking at your building.
• East Village Apartments residents should proceed to the East Village Lounge (Building 14), after parking at your building.
What to Expect When You Check-In
• The student will check-in at the front desk of the assigned community during the program to complete check-in documents and obtain a temporary key for access to the suite.
• Please bring a picture ID to the Drop & Go program, to be held as collateral until your temporary access key is returned.
• You will not be permitted to participate in Drop & Go unless you have paid your semester invoice or temporary monthly installment, if you are a qualified financial aid recipient, and, have completed all required leasing documents.
• We will not be able to provide access to any suites prior to the scheduled check-in time.
• Please be aware that, unlike Move-In Day, the drivable sidewalks are not available and we will not be providing volunteers to help unload your vehicle. We will have a limited number of hand trucks and laundry carts available for your use. USH encourages you to bring your own hand truck, if possible.
What to Expect While In the Building
• After checking in, students may then begin to take their items up to their suite.
• USH encourages residents to bring all items that will be needed in the room.
• USH will have a snack station located on the first-floor lounge or other designated check-in location. There you will be able to find light refreshments and a staff member who will help answer any questions.
• University Student Housing will have staff located throughout the building, so please contact one of our representatives if you have questions or concerns.
• Return the temporary key to the check-in area to receive the picture ID used for collateral back no later than 8:00 PM.
APPROVED EARLY ARRIVALS
Pre-approved early arrivals for athletic or other extracurricular activities have been arranged by those coaches, employers, and on-campus directors. Students to whom this applies will receive information about early move-in at the beginning of August. No other early arrivals will be accepted.
|Community||Community Manager||Front Desk Phone Number||Email Address||Community Manager Phone Number|
|Allegheny Hall||Janet Bauverfirstname.lastname@example.org||610.430.4975|
|Brandywine Hall||Shannon Brillemail@example.com||610.430.4985|
|Commonwealth Hall||Brady Colyerfirstname.lastname@example.org||610.430.5860|
|University Hall||Stephanie Giangiulioemail@example.com||610.436.2474|
|The Village & East Village Apartments||Britta Boschfirstname.lastname@example.org||610.430.4636|