Residents in USH communities are strongly encouraged to participate in our Drop & Go Program. USH will open its Drop & Go Program on designated nights which allows residents to bring furniture and other large items to their residence hall suite before their scheduled Move-in Day. USH will open for the Drop & Go Program from 4:00pm to 8:00pm rain or shine on selected nights. The drivable sidewalks will NOT be opened for the Drop & Go Program. Each resident will receive their Drop & Go date in their room assignment sent out by or before the beginning of July.
DROP & GO PROGRAM DATES AND INFORMATION
All residents are strongly encouraged to participate in Drop and Go. By utilizing this program residents can avoid the hassle, traffic, and limited time frame in which to unload their vehicles on Move-In Day.
Your specific Drop & Go date is outlined in your assignment email, but is also outlined below. You are only permitted to participate on your scheduled date. This program will occur on the dates below, rain or shine. You may arrive at any time during the program, starting at 4:00PM, but the building will close promptly at 8:00 PM. The start and end times are not negotiable.
ALLEGHENY HALL, BRANDYWINE HALL & COMMONWEALTH HALL DROP & GO PROGRAM DATES
|Date||Time||Allegheny & Brandywine Hall||Commonwealth Hall|
|Tuesday, August 6th||4:00 – 8:00 pm||7th Floor||8th Floor|
|Wednesday, August 7th||4:00 – 8:00 pm||6th Floor||7th Floor|
|Thursday, August 8th||4:00 – 8:00 pm||5th Floor||6th Floor|
|Friday, August 9th||4:00 – 8:00 pm||4th Floor||5th Floor|
|Monday, August 12th||4:00 – 8:00 pm||3rd Floor||4th Floor|
|Tuesday, August 13th||4:00 – 8:00 pm||2nd and 1st Floor||3rd Floor|
|Wednesday, August 14th||4:00 – 8:00 pm||–||2nd Floor & 1st Floor|
UNIVERSITY HALL DROP & GO PROGRAM DATES
|Date||Time||University Hall Floors|
|Thursday, August 15th||4:00 – 8:00 pm||5th, 6th, 7th|
|Friday, August 16th||4:00 – 8:00 pm||1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th|
EAST VILLAGE & VILLAGE APARTMENTS DROP & GO PROGRAM
|Date||Time||Village Apartments||East Village Apartments|
|Thursday, August 15th||4:00 – 8:00 pm||182, 186, 190, 183, 187, 193||250, 252, 254|
|Friday, August 16th||4:00 – 8:00 pm||184, 188, 185, 191, 192||258, 256|
Arrival to Campus & Where to Park
• For Allegheny Hall and Brandywine Hall, we recommend parking behind Sykes Student Union (K-Lot) or near the basketball court (in L-Lot). For Commonwealth Hall and University Hall, we recommend parking in the New Street Parking garage located off of the corner of New Street and Neilds Street. Additional parking will also be available in the Sharpless Street parking garage, located off of Sharpless Street. You will also be permitted to park in M-Lot.
• For our South Campus communities, parking is available at your community. Additional parking is available in Q lot, by Farrell Stadium. Please park in designated parking spaces near your community and walk to your check-in location.
• Allegheny Hall residents should proceed to the West entrance of Allegheny Hall, which faces the Residential Quad, to check-in at the Front Desk.
• Brandywine Hall residents should proceed to the South entrance, which faces Wayne Hall, to check-in at the Front Desk.
• Commonwealth Hall residents should proceed to the East entrance, which faces Brandywine Hall, to check-in at the Front Desk.
• University Hall residents should proceed to the breezeway entrance, to check-in in the 1st floor lobby.
• The Village Apartments residents should proceed to the Village Clubhouse, after parking at your building.
• East Village Apartments residents should proceed to the East Village Lounge (Building 14), after parking at your building.
What to Expect When You Check-In
• The student will check-in at the front desk of the assigned community during the program to complete check-in documents and obtain a temporary key for access to the suite.
• Please bring a picture ID to the Drop & Go program, to be held as collateral until your temporary access key is returned.
• You will not be permitted to participate in Drop & Go unless you have: paid your semester rent or authorized financial aid funds to be disbursed directly to USH and have completed all required leasing documents.
• We will not be able to provide access to any suites prior to the scheduled check-in time.
• Please be aware that, unlike Move-In Day, the drivable sidewalks are not available and we will not be providing volunteers to help unload your vehicle. We will have a limited number of laundry carts available for your use. USH encourages you to bring your own hand truck, if possible.
What to Expect While In the Building
• After checking in, students may then begin to take their items up to their suite.
• USH strongly recommends that residents bring all items that will be needed in the room.
• USH will have a snack station located on the first-floor lounge or other designated check-in location. There will also be light refreshments and a staff member who will help answer any questions.
• University Student Housing will have staff located throughout the building, so please contact one of our representatives if you have questions or concerns. We are here to help!
• Return the temporary key to the check-in area to receive the picture ID used for collateral back no later than 8:00 PM.
• This is also where you will receive your: Move-In Booklet, keys, required hangtag for Move-In Day, and any other necessary items!
APPROVED EARLY ARRIVALS
Pre-approved early arrivals for athletic or other extracurricular activities have been arranged by those coaches, employers, and on-campus directors. Students to whom this applies will receive information about early move-in at the beginning of August. No other early arrivals will be accepted.
|Community||Community Manager||Front Desk Phone Number||Email Address||Community Manager Phone Number|
|Allegheny Hall||Janet Bauverfirstname.lastname@example.org||610.430.4975|
|Brandywine Hall||Abigail McCourtemail@example.com||610.430.4985|
|Commonwealth Hall||Kelly Kingmafirstname.lastname@example.org||610.430.5860|
|University Hall||Kyle Gallagheremail@example.com||610.436.2474|
|The Village Apartments||Brady Colyerfirstname.lastname@example.org||610.430.4636|
|East Village Apartments||Brett Puglieseemail@example.com||610.430.4315|